Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning and Intelligence
Palo Alto, CA
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issue before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs. Using HeadSpin's service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital.
The HeadSpin team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition and recommendation systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- 3 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence.
- 2 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++ or Python.
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.