Palo Alto, CA
The HeadSpin team is looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to join our team and accelerate HeadSpin growth. In this role, you will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis, and track customer data.
You are autonomous, self-motivated, excited by working in a fast-growing environment helping companies to deliver great mobile user experiences to their users. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover new ways of doing things and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. You have demonstrated strong performance in your prior roles and passionate by how technology is changing the way companies are running their business; you demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight and can influence decision makers. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both HeadSpin and our customers.
- Sell HeadSpin’s Mobile testing and performance monitoring products
- Prospect and generate sales opportunities within HeadSpin B2B sales segment
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to close
- Track & help set ROI goals, KPIs, and sales data for sales ops optimization
- Understand and engage prospects and clients in their use of HeadSpin B2B products to help influence product roadmaps
- Meet assigned sales quotas
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Product/Tech and Marketing teams to produce and deliver successful client outcomes
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- 2+ years of solutions sales experience in software or high-tech products and services
- Knowledge of application server marketplaces and the mobile applications industry
- Industry familiarity with open source principles is a plus
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.