Palo Alto, CA
Job Requisition Number: ENG001
Develop next-generation technologies that change how developers test, monitor, and manage the performance/UX of mobile software to maximize adoption, growth, and revenue potential. Shape and deliver HeadSpin products related to automation, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security and automated monitoring. Build front-end, back-end, and full stack services for a new and innovative cloud product. Collaborate with small teams that use Agile methodology to keep up in a fast paced business environment in order to execute information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, and user interface design.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 7 years of experience in software engineering, computer architecture, distributed systems, system automation, or reliability modeling (In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 years of experience in Computer Science or a related field); OR Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 4 years of experience in software engineering, computer architecture, distributed systems, system automation, or reliability modeling.
· Experience with Android and iOS mobile technologies including XCode, Swift, Objective-C, Java, Android SDK, and iOS SDK.
· Experience developing complex, scalable, and secure systems.
· Experience in architecting, designing, developing, and maintaining large scale distributed systems ground up.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Algorithms, design patterns, and Operating Systems, including UNIX variants, OS X, Windows and Linux environments.
· Experience designing and developing Cloud integration with AWS, Google, and other Enterprise Cloud Computing Services.
· Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and full deployment automation using Chef and Jenkins.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the OSI Stack (TCP/IP, LTE, and RRC) and Network programming. Demonstrated knowledge of databases including MySQL. Experience with providing technical leadership, guidance, and team management.
· Experience developing next generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Employer will accept any amount of experience with the required skills.
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.