Inside Sales Manager
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issue before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs. Using HeadSpin's service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all of the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, Danhua Capital, Webb Investment Network, Felicis Ventures and Foundation Capital
The HeadSpin team is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join us in Frankfurt, Germany. In this role, you will partner with sales professionals to discover new sales opportunities. You'll identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis, and track customer data. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both HeadSpin and our customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Sell HeadSpin’s Mobile testing and performance monitoring products
- Provide sales support to 3-4 field sales professionals
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using company-standard CRM tools
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Meet assigned sales quotas
- 4+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- 4+ years of solutions sales experience in software or high-tech products and services
- Experience using CRM tools like Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Windows, and application server marketplaces
- Industry familiarity with open source principles is a plus
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.