Senior Sales Manager
Palo Alto, CA
“One of 44 enterprise tech startups to bet your career on in 2019” --Business Insider
“The Rising Stars of QA: Six New Vendors to Watch in 2019” --QA Financial
“Number 1 hottest Bay Area Startups in Fourth Quarter 2018 –SV Business Journal
“CNBC's 2018 UpStart100 list” --CNBC
HeadSpin is revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. We are building a first-of-its-kind, mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. Our goal is to provide powerful, actionable data which pinpoints any problem in the app and enables developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over 2,000 cellular networks and over 22,000 device SKUs.
The HeadSpin team is looking for an ambitious Senior Sales Manager to join our team and accelerate HeadSpin growth. As our Senior Sales Manager, you will manage HeadSpin’s channel partners. You will be responsible for developing your partner relationship and account growth planning. You will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts on a quarterly basis, and track customer data.
You are autonomous, self-motivated, excited by working in a fast-growing environment helping companies to deliver great mobile user experiences to their users. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover new ways of doing things and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. You have demonstrated strong performance in your prior roles and passionate by how technology is changing the way companies are running their business; you demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight and can influence decision makers.
This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both HeadSpin and our customers.
This is a full-time position based in our Palo Alto, CA office.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of HeadSpin’s products and services with the ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences in an engaging manner.
- Sell HeadSpin’s Mobile testing and performance monitoring products
- Prospect and generate sales opportunities within HeadSpin B2B sales segment
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to close
- Track & help set ROI goals, KPIs, and sales data for sales ops optimization
- Understand and engage prospects and clients in their use of HeadSpin B2B products to help influence product roadmaps
- Meet assigned sales quotas
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Product/Tech and Marketing teams to produce and deliver successful client outcomes
- Manage large Channel Partner relationships
- Identify and execute on cross-selling and up-selling opportunities among channel partners.
- Serve at main point of contact for your partners both internally and externally.
- Manage channel customer deployments, smooth on-boarding, training, and troubleshooting.
- Understand partner’s unique requirements and incorporate into them into deployment plans and strategies
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with proven success and cross departmental cooperation
- Work closely with Sales Engineers and support team to ensure projects are completed on time and according to contract terms
- 5+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- 5+ years demonstrated success in similar channel partner roles with a technology company, developing strong partner relationships which have led to sales success
- 5+ years of solutions sales experience in software or high-tech products and services
- Execution focused but able to think strategically
- Experience building multi-level trust relationship within a large account including management of senior executive relationships.
- Demonstrable experience with managing technical product deployments
- Aptitude for strategic planning, tactical execution, and experience driving complex projects
- Knowledge of application server marketplaces and the mobile applications industry
- Industry familiarity with open source principles is a plus
HeadSpin is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, or age.