Channel Partner Account Manager
Palo Alto, CA
“One of 44 enterprise tech startups to bet your career on in 2019” --Business Insider
“The Rising Stars of QA: Six New Vendors to Watch in 2019” --QA Financial
“Number 1 hottest Bay Area Startups in Fourth Quarter 2018 –SV Business Journal
“CNBC's 2018 UpStart100 list” --CNBC
As our Channel Partner Account Manager, you will manage HeadSpin’s Channel Reseller Partners. You will be responsible for developing your partner relationships, account growth planning, and helping your partners resell HeadSpin products to generate revenue. This role is equally responsible for successfully managing customer deployment projects.
This is a full-time position based in our Palo Alto, CA office.
Account Management (50%)
· Manage large Channel Partner relationships
· Execute GTM activities including email campaigns, training sessions, webinars, and events.
· Manage and deliver on partner mapping, engagement and growth strategies
· Identify and execute on cross-selling and up-selling opportunities among channel partners.
· Serve at main point of contact for your partners both internally and externally
· Develop and maintain a solid understanding of HeadSpin’s products and services with the ability to present to both technical and
non-technical audiences in an engaging manner.
· Partner with the Marketing team to help develop and improve marketing collateral and sales tools necessary to educate, empower
and motivate channel partners.
Project Management (50%)
· Manage channel customer deployments, smooth on-boarding, training, and troubleshooting
· Understand partner’s unique requirements and incorporate into them into deployment plans and strategies
· Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with proven success and cross departmental cooperation
· Work closely with Sales Engineers and support team to ensure projects are completed on time and according to contract terms
· 5+ years demonstrated success in similar channel partner roles with a technology company, developing strong partner relationships
which have led to sales success
· Execution focused but able to think strategically
· Experience building multi-level trust relationship within a large account including management of senior executive relationships.
· Demonstrable experience with managing technical product deployments
· Aptitude for strategic planning, tactical execution, and experience driving complex projects