Mid/Senior Product Engineer (Full-stack or Frontend)
Sydney, New South Wales /
Engineering – Engineering /
Welcome to HealthMatch!
At HealthMatch, we’re on a mission to accelerate Medicine by putting patients at the heart of the drug development process. We’re starting by transforming the way they connect with clinical trials; bringing a patient- and digital-first approach that makes it faster and easier to access innovative therapies and life-saving medications than has ever been possible before. We sit right at the intersection of Medicine and technology, and are constantly innovating to drive better outcomes for our patients.
80% of clinical trials are delayed because they can’t find the patients to help; and patients don’t know how to engage with them. We’re closing that gap, using our in-house technology to match the right patients with the right trials as seamlessly as possible.
We launched in the US at the end of 2021, and have seen incredible traction since then. HealthMatch has grown to over 1 million users worldwide and has connected them to over 6,000 trials, and we are just getting started. We are backed by some of Australia’s most successful investors (Square Peg, Folklore) and are looking for driven people to continue to scale the HealthMatch platform.
About the role
You’ll be an essential part of our engineering team, responsible for building and supporting the products that help our patients and customers accelerate the drug development process. We see our Senior Software Engineers as leaders within our Engineering practice, working closely with Product team to ensure products are delivered to an exceptional quality and in a timely way. We are seeking out people who have product ownership, fierce intellect and passion for their craft.
We want you to shape this role with us.
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development: React, Typescript, GraphQL
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- This role is focused on the frontend but you will be required to learn and work across our full stack: Kotlin, PostgreSql, Docker, AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CDK,...), infrastructure
- Great sense of humour
- This is a full-time role based in the HealthMatch Surry Hills office. We come to the office 2-3 days per week and work from home 2-3 days.
- HealthMatch is a well-funded early stage company - we are able to offer competitive compensation which includes base salary, superannuation and ESOP.
- A new office with all the modern conveniences (there’s food and drink too!)
- Weekly team social events
- Ability to work at a founder-led company with access to senior management
- A rapidly growing list of other goodies (that you can help us to shape!)
HealthMatch prides itself on its diverse and inclusive culture. We are an equal opportunity workplace and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to cultural background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or anything else.