Product Manager, Business Systems
San Francisco, CA
Data & Yield – Data & Yield
Healthline.com is the fastest-growing health information site on the planet. Every month, over 100 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families. We create authoritative content that’s highly relevant, approachable and actionable. And we complement that with a culture of genuine compassion. In short, we’re changing the consumer health information business and we need exceptional people like you to help us do it. If you share our vision for a stronger, healthier world please explore Healthline Media and let’s talk.
Healthline has also recently become a certified "Great Place to Work" You can check out our review and get a better idea of what it's like to work @ Healthline here: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/healthline
About the Team
The Data & Yield team was created to establish and manage systems and processes, which enable Healthline to use data to drive operational improvements and maximize value generated by all digital assets on an ongoing basis.
About the Role
We are seeking a Product Manager, Business Systems to support and improve business processes through thoughtful application of technology. We are looking for smart, creative thinkers who are entrepreneurial, and energized to re-imagine the way people, processes and technology mesh in a dynamic, growth-oriented company.
This role will work closely with a variety of business stakeholders at all levels across sales, finance, data & yield, business intelligence, engineering and others. You will be responsible for leveraging and integrating internal resources with 3rd party vendors to deliver infrastructure that supports the business reliably and efficiently.
Our initial high-priority project is a complete overhaul of the quote-to-cash process and supporting technology. This will involve a fundamental realignment of CRM, ad serving and financial systems, as well as the deployment of a new Order Management System. The end result will be sales, ops and finance processes that are efficient and provide every participant the data and insight they need to perform at their best.
What You’ll Do and How You’ll Make an Impact
- Partner with high visibility teams at Healthline (Finance, Business Operations, Ad Operations, Pricing & Yield Management, etc.) to deliver technology that drives efficient revenue generation and growth
- Contribute to vision, set the product road-map, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business teams, engineers, vendors and/or independent contractors to ship high-quality systems for internal teams
- Own and write product specifications and user stories
- Map business challenges and processes to technology products
- Assess external tools, build vs. buy decision, or hire/manage external engineers and resources as needed
- Lead internal engineering teams based on Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Lead and collaborate on end user training, product testing, roll out, iteration and support
We Are Excited About You Because
- You are a natural collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to get things done
- You balance big-picture perspective with meticulous organization and focus on the details
- You are a strong presenter to senior execs and other company leaders
Specifically you have
- 5+ years experience working with SaaS workflow products (Salesforce, Intaact, etc.)
- 3+ years experience as a product manager
- At least 1 year working with digital advertising systems (Google AdManager, Operative OMS, etc.)
- Demonstrated success with business system deployments and business process improvements
- Experience managing vendors and contractors
- Experience working in an agile software development life-cycle
- Preferred: Hold a degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Natural Sciences)
- Preferred: experience working with finance/ accounting systems (Intaact, Expensify, Bill.com, etc.)
Why You’ll Love Working at Healthline
- We are the fastest growing health information site on the planet, and the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore)! Over 80 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide, and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families.
- We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
- We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team.
- We are smart, innovative, and inspiring changemakers.
- Transparency and honesty earn us the trust of each other and our users.
- We feel with our users and are committed to being their true ally in their lifelong pursuit of health and well-being.
- We’re all in for having fun, living well, and promoting good health. We’re proving that you can work hard and be happy.
- We’ve got cozy canine companions in the office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Healthline Media is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and applicable state and local law. No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination on the basis of these factors. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise your recruiter.