Product Marketing Manager
We are a profitable and fast-growing healthcare startup – a small and mighty team of around 60, helping people to find, enroll in, and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past three years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after healthcare.gov, having helped over 5 million people enroll in health coverage. We're a mission-driven team that advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom-line company: revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable health coverage within reach for low-income Americans. And we exist to make that promise a reality. Your contribution will positively impact millions of people, helping them to navigate the complex and confusing health insurance industry and to access health care when they need it.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us build out the marketing foundation for Carriers at HealthSherpa—from developing messaging and positioning, telling our customers’ stories, architecting campaigns to building out enablement resources, and more. You will be accountable for supporting the growth and retention of our carrier clients. This is a highly collaborative role, and you will act as a close partner to marketing, design, product management, sales, and account managers.
You will report to the VP of Marketing. This is a remote-friendly role.
- Work with the Product, Design, and Account Management teams to create collateral to convey the value of our existing products to insurance carriers
- Drive product launches and announcements through the development of insights and execution of data-driven product marketing plans.
- Create resources (demo videos, decks, one-page PDFs, etc.) that address common questions from carriers
- Manage email communication and sales collateral (including pitch decks, white papers, etc.) for carrier clients
- Work with our carrier clients to maximize the success of our products once deployed by creating training materials, email templates, and other resources that they can use to market our products
- Develop and track progress toward objectives at pace without sacrificing quality
- 5+ experience in marketing or product marketing, ideally in B2B SAAS
- Great copywriting skills
- Ability to create lightweight multimedia assets (videos, decks, one-page PDFs, etc.) with the help of our design team
- Project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Familiarity with the insurance, carrier or agent/broker industry is a big plus
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package that includes meaningful equity in a high-growth, profitable company
- Health, vision, and dental coverage for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 401K after a grace period
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Monthly grocery stipend for remote team members
- Home office budget for remote team members
- Offices in San Francisco and Sacramento with catered lunch for working on-site
- Commuter benefit for those going into the office
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome and encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.