Sacramento, CA /
We are a profitable and growing team of ~50 helping people find, enroll in and use ACA (aka “Obamacare”) health coverage. We have doubled enrollments and revenue in each of the last two years and are now at an eight-figure run rate. HealthSherpa is the largest ACA enrollment platform after Healthcare.gov, having helped over 3 Million people enroll in health coverage. We're a mission-driven team who advocates and cares for the people we serve.
We are a double bottom line company. Our two bottom lines are revenue and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive and affordable health coverage within reach for many low income Americans. We exist to make that promise a reality especially during the extraordinary and unfortunate circumstances of this pandemic.
Initially reporting to the CEO, you will prioritize and draft responses to the CEO’s inbound email correspondence. You will manage multiple executive calendars and provide support across multiple administrative tasks. You will attend meetings, take notes, and ensure that takeaways and follow-ups are tracked and followed through on. You will find ways to free executive time up, allowing them to focus on their most essential responsibilities.
- Prioritize and draft email responses to inbound email correspondence
- Manage confidential information with discretion
- Attend meetings, take notes, and hold participants accountable for delivering on follow-up tasks
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality
- Ad-hoc data retrieval, processing and basic analysis projects
- Balance conflicting priorities to ensure your team meet goals
- Handle logistics, take care of details, and help out however needed
- 2+ years of prior experience supporting a “C” Suite executive in a tech startup
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suites
- Experience managing a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication; articulate and positive presence
- Experience handling confidential information discreetly
Nice to have
- Health insurance experience
- Affordable Care Act and health policy knowledge
- Advanced spreadsheet knowledge
What we offer
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a high growth, profitable company
- Health, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- 401K after grace period
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Catered or restaurant lunch, daily
- Free parking / Commuter benefit
Physical requirements & work conditions
-Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment
-Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, walk, and navigate stairways
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees may, among other things, be required to undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts, and as a prerequisite to employment candidates may be asked to consent to a due diligence/background investigation. As a condition to hiring and continued employment, we require all employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles.