Senior Technical Carrier Account Manager
We are a profitable and growing team of ~50 helping people find, enroll in and use ACA health coverage. We have doubled enrollments and revenue in each of the last two years and are now at an eight-figure run rate. We are the largest ACA enrollment platform after Healthcare.gov, having helped over 3 Million people enroll in health coverage. We're a mission-driven team who advocates & cares for the people we serve.
We are a double bottom line company. Our two bottom lines are revenue and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive and affordable health coverage within reach for many low income Americans. We exist to make that promise a reality especially during the extraordinary and unfortunate circumstances of this pandemic.
About the Role
The Senior Carrier Account Manager serves as invaluable bridge between some of our most important enterprise insurance carrier clients and our internal team, facilitating both strategic conversations and extraordinary technical and tactical execution, as well as assisting on our business development, technical implementation and sales strategies - all while maintaining technical knowledge to ensure a smooth and streamlined systems integrations process. Reporting to the VP, Account Management, you will join a motivated, fun-loving team maintaining and growing our carrier client base.
- Liaison and serve as primary contact for assigned carrier partners
- Manage technical handoff aspect of onboarding (marketing analytics integration flow, platform integrations)
- Can manage all aspects of technical onboarding process – you are well versed in this and can answer technical questions while providing excellent implementation service
- Ensure adherence and execution of deliverables in the Statement of Work (SOW) and Master Service Agreements (MSA)
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with carrier account teams, identify essential personnel to solidify and expand HealthSherpa’s integration within carrier relationships
- Handle carrier grievances and escalations regarding operational issues, coordinate with internal HealthSherpa departments as warranted
- Achieve annual carrier implementation deadlines and maximize carrier contract renewals via exceptional project management
- Work alongside our VP of account management on sales and go to market strategies
- Identify additional methods to establish relationships with essential personnel at leading insurance organizations
- Communicate potential product or operational enhancements to management team
- Help promote HealthSherpa's products within assigned carrier partners
- 5+ years experience working in an account management, sales account management or like field for SaaS solutions or technical products
- You are an Excel and formula enthusiast
- Startup experience is ideal, but not required
- Experience in implementation, marketing materials creation, and training suites
- Excellent phone presentation skills, ability to maintain constant energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate effectively with Vice President level positions within assigned carrier partners
- Excellent solutioning skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Experience managing a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively
- Experience hitting quarterly goals and contributing to the success of the business
What we offer:
- Great compensation package including meaningful equity in a high growth, profitable company
- Health, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- 401K after grace period
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Catered or restaurant lunch, daily
- Parking / Commuter benefit
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other, respect one another and welcome different lived experiences. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.