Sales Enablement Specialist
We are a profitable and fast-growing healthcare startup – a small and mighty team of around 60, helping people to find, enroll in, and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past three years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after healthcare.gov, having helped over 5 million people enroll in health coverage. We're a mission-driven team that advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom-line company: revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable health coverage within reach for low-income Americans. And we exist to make that promise a reality. Your contribution will positively impact millions of people, helping them to navigate the complex and confusing health insurance industry and to access health care when they need it.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Lead to support our Sales team in identifying and communicating with prospective clients. You will seek new business opportunities by generating leads, developing first-line relationships with potential customers, and creating materials to support sales efforts.
The goal is to promote sustainable financial growth through identifying new potential clients, establishing first contact, and transitioning qualified clientele to the sales teams. Keys to success include developing effective engagement campaigns, identifying industry trends, contributing to sales and marketing strategies, and being an active and productive member of the Sales and Marketing teams.
You will report to the Director of Account Management. This is a remote-friendly role.
- Build productive relationships with potential clients, identifying essential decision-makers to progress them through the sales process
- Manage email communication and sales collateral (including pitch decks, white papers, etc.) for potential clients with a high level of attention to detail
- Set up meetings or calls between leads, prospective clients, and the sales team
- Strategize on sales and go-to-market strategies to increase the HealthSherpa footprint with our carriers and potential customers
- Conduct research, interpret reports, remain current on industry trends to identify new markets and clientele
- Get prospective clients across the finish line by completing RFPs and conducting demos
- 3+ experience in sales or product marketing
- Project management skills and ability to juggle multiple clients and priorities
- Ability to create engaging, thoughtful, and impactful presentations
- Familiarity with the insurance, carrier, and agent/broker industry is a big plus
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package that includes meaningful equity in a high-growth, profitable company
- Health, vision, and dental coverage for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 401K after grace periodEmployee assistance program
- Parental leave
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Monthly grocery stipend
- Home office budget for remote team members
- Offices in San Francisco and Sacramento with catered lunch for working on-site
- Commuter benefit
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other, respect one another and welcome different lived experiences. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities, and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.