Northern California, CA
We are a profitable and fast growing healthcare startup -- a small and mighty team of 23 helping people find, enroll in and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past two years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after Healthcare.gov, having helped over 1.8 Million people enroll in health coverage. We're a mission-driven team who advocate for and care deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom line company. Our two bottom lines are revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. Uniquely in our space, we only facilitate enrollment in on-exchange coverage. The ACA brings high quality, comprehensive and affordable health coverage within reach for low income Americans. We exist to make that promise a reality.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated & data driven marketer with email marketing expertise to join our rapidly growing team and take HealthSherpa’s email marketing efforts to the next level. You will play an integral role in user engagement by developing systems and strategies that ensure the most relevant messages reach our customers at the right lifecycle moments.
Your contribution will positively impact hundreds of thousands of American families, helping them navigate the complex and confusing healthcare industry and access healthcare when they need it and on their terms.
- Set up highly customized email campaigns, complex segments, and manage hundreds of lists in MailChimp
- Develop scalable systems and strategies to optimize email performance, including content/creative, subject lines, A/B testing, and more
- Lead seasonal updates to ongoing triggered emails and drip campaigns
- Own weekly & monthly email reporting, including acquisition, enrollment, and engagement metrics
- Conduct important customer & campaign analyses, using tools such as Mixpanel, internal reporting dashboards, Google Analytics, and more.
- Work with product teams across the company to execute email tests for engagement & conversion
- You have 2-5 years of professional digital marketing experience
- You obsess over content, clarity, and tone
- You have email expertise: you have led complex email ecosystems and driven demonstrable results on engagement and retention
- You are tenacious: once you set your mind to something, you achieve it
- You love working with data: your first instinct to solving any problem is to see what the data says
- Your best friend is attention to detail
- You are passionate about the customer experience
- You care about leaving a positive impact in the world
- You love to work hard, learn fast, and bring new ideas to the table
Nice to have
- Health insurance experience
- Affordable Care Act and/or health policy knowledge
- Experience with SEO / content strategies
What we offer
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a high growth, profitable company
- Health, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- 401K after grace period
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Catered or restaurant lunch, daily
- Parking / Commuter benefit
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome and encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.