Full Time Remote
We are a profitable and fast-growing healthcare startup – a small and mighty team of around 50, helping people to find, enroll in, and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past three years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after healthcare.gov, having helped over 5 million people enroll in health coverage. We're a mission-driven team that advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom-line company: revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable health coverage within reach for low-income Americans – and we exist to make that promise a reality. Your contribution will positively impact millions of people, helping them to navigate the complex and confusing health insurance industry and to access health care when they need it.
About the Role
The landscape of recruiting and hiring has changed drastically over the past several years, and proactively identifying passive candidates is the most impactful way to build more qualified teams. The Sourcer is the vital link between individuals who don’t know about our team and the opportunities available here at HealthSherpa.
Initially reporting to the Lead Recruiter, you will work closely with hiring managers across the organization to plan and prioritize the candidate pipelines you will build. You will be the face of HealthSherpa to the candidates you reach out to and will assess their suitability for the role, aligning their motivations with HealthSherpa's mission. This role is remote-friendly.
- Map out and gain insight into our industry and across multiple functional teams, and use that knowledge to identify talent
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, setting clear expectations, and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Put a meaningful focus on building a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates
- Influence the business using data & insights, pushing for results that serve the long-term interests of the company and making the process more efficient through routine review of conversion metrics
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Recruiter to inform and implement effective sourcing strategies to bring high return on investment
- 3+ years of sourcing experience for both technical and non-technical roles
- Track record for identifying and hiring talent in high-growth environments for a geographically dispersed organization
- Demonstrated experience generating leads and building diverse talent pipelines
- Familiarity with Lever and other recruiting tools
- In-house recruiting experience
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package that includes meaningful equity in a high growth, profitable company
- Health, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- 401K after grace period
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Monthly grocery stipend
- Home office budget for remote team members
- Offices in San Francisco and Sacramento with catered lunch for working on-site
- Commuter benefit
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other, respect one another and welcome different lived experiences. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities, and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.