Salt Lake City, UT /
Customer Advocacy /
Come join the team and help us modernize the advisor-client experience!
At Hearsay Systems, one of the ways we get our kicks is by delivering a customer experience that delights our users. We are building a new Financial Advisor Outreach Team that will be at the heart of driving the Advisor’s experience with our products. We truly enjoy helping make our customers successful and are looking for creative and resourceful people who share this goal. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a team from scratch and learn how start-ups scale.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including New York Life, Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab, and Ameriprise—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Take a hands on approach to drive end user engagement of product features through education/training
- Manage your own set of contacts and be responsible for driving their product usage (from start to finish you own the relationship!)
- Collaborate with your team to share best practices on what’s working and not working
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction
- Act as a liaison between our customers and Hearsay Systems engineers on specific issues product issues
- Become an expert on how our customers use our product and serve as an internal voice of the customer with engineers, product managers, marketers and we continue to build Hearsay's products
- You will coach the customers on the value of Hearsay products You will become an expert of Hearsay Systems, providing a best in class service experience for our customers
- Kind, service oriented demeanor - people want to talk to you and you enjoy talking to others!
- Persuasive - people trust you and are willing to act on your suggestions
- Ability to handle difficult personalities and remain positive
- Resourceful and creative - so that you can solve unique customer challenges
- Clear communication - Strong handle of spoken and written English to communicate effectively and clearly
- Proactive - are willing to pick up the phone and initiate conversations, ask questions and be an active listener
- Unafraid to take action, even if it means you make mistakes periodically
- Believe in the power of relationships.
- A general interest in finance/personal investing (experience in financial services a plus)
- Have a background in sales and or customer service/support
- Tech savvy
- Basic understanding of social media, texting and other channels of communication
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.