Cardiologist, Full-time (Virtual)
Clinic – Clinical Care Team /
Heartbeat Health is a venture-backed health tech startup revolutionizing the delivery of cardiovascular care. Our vision is a world where cardiac conditions are detected early, care coordination is friction-free, and at-risk individuals are empowered to live long, heart-healthy lives. Powered by a connected ecosystem of heart health providers, Heartbeat delivers a range of clinical services, including same-day diagnostic reads, televisits, and virtual care programs for patients with atrial fibrillation, vascular disease, and heart failure. We have been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes – and listed on CB Insights Top 150 Digital Health Startups, New York Digital Health Top 100 Startups, and BuiltIn’s 2023 Best Places to Work.
Heartbeat Health is seeking a board-certified cardiologist to join our virtual clinic!
About the gig
- Provide best-in-class cardiovascular care
- Engage in virtual non-invasive cardiac services including virtual visits, eConsults, diagnostic interpretation (echo, ECG, ECG monitors)
- Vascular interpretation is a bonus but not required
- Full-time commitment
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Echocardiography
- Licensed in multiple states
- Active DEA license
- Proficiency in ECGs, ECG monitors, echoes, stress testing
- Proficiency in vascular study interpretation is helpful but not required for this role
- Tech-savvy and Communicative
- Personable and Engaging
- Passionate about patient care, education and communication
Why you'll love working here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- Up for the challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, our team is founded on a set of values we hold close to heart:
- Be amazing at what you do, without ego.
- Take ownership and be accountable to yourself and the team.
- Move fast with our stakeholders' best interests at heart.
- Be open to a breadth of ideas, but focused on delivery.
- Measure and improve what really matters.
- Be candid and honest with people.
- Demonstrate high integrity, always.
- Help others and appreciate those who help you.
- Be a kind and decent human.
- Have fun.
You’re open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. You elevate the work of those around you. You want the superpower to save millions of lives.
Some of our benefits include: comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits, flexible leave policies, and a remote friendly culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.