New York, NY
Clinic – Clinical Care Team
Heartbeat Health is a venture-funded health tech startup in New York City. We are working to deliver the most effective, efficient, and delightful cardiovascular disease prevention in the world. More than 80% of cardiovascular disease deaths are attributable to preventable factors, yet cardiovascular disease is the costliest and deadliest worldwide because its prevention is neither obvious nor easy. Our team consists of passionate and proven physicians, engineers, scientists, designers, and founders attacking this problem from first principles, applying human-centered design, and developing evidence-based AI to solve this global issue. We have been featured in TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Our experience with thousands of patients has helped to shape our approach and reinforce our belief that ground-breaking technology and human touch are both essential elements of truly transformative healthcare. We also recognize that stepwise progress requires addressing the two major drivers of cardiovascular disease prevention, knowledge and behavior. Therefore, we are creating a mobile product that continuously measures cardiovascular risk factors to determine individual risk from population risk models. Our members follow easy steps to improve their heart health and receive feedback from a network of world-class cardiologists empowered with data-driven insights. This simple idea of connecting people and technology with purpose gives every Heartbeat user the superpower to save millions of lives.
Heartbeat Health is seeking board-certified cardiologists licensed to practice in New York to join our team.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Cardiovascular Disease
- Licensed in New York State
- Active DEA license
- Proficient in echos and stress echos, vascular interpretation
- Tech-savvy and Communicative
- Personable and Engaging
- Passionate about patient care, education and communication
About the role
- Provide best-in-class cardiovascular care via phone, video or asynchonously
- Use clinical judgement to remotely monitor patients, prescribe medication, and refer for diagnostic testing
- Conduct consultations and interpret echo and vascular studies proficiently
- Utilize facility EMR: evaluate patient records and coordinate with on-site staff + primary care physicians
- Follow best practices and company specific policies for diagnosis and treatment
- Respond to patient questions related to their treatment
- Flexible hours, looking for full- and part-time candidates
- Competitive salary
We believe in redesigning the field of cardiology to be more inclusive and improve quality of life at any age. Our platform focuses on early diagnosis and management that empowers people to feel better, live healthier, understand their heart, and most importantly — have access to a trusted clinical team anywhere. We are a multidisciplinary team of doctors, educators, engineers, and researchers making prevention as simple as getting your heart checked.
Be a part of reinventing cardiology at Heartbeat Health.