Audit Staff Advisor (DHA): Secret Clearance Required
Falls Church, VA
DHHQ (Defense Health Headquarters)
Heartland Consulting: Audit Readiness Support
Location: Defense Health Headquarters (DHHQ), Falls Church, VA 22042
Clearance: Active/Interim Secret Clearance Required
- Experience with Department of Defense accounting/audit readiness related to financial reporting
- Experience with developing and implementing test of design
- Experience testing test of effectiveness of internal controls
- Managers Internal Control Program (MICP)
- Experience with financial reporting consolidation
- DDRS Journal Voucher Assessment
- Systems experience DAI, GFEBS, STARS-FL, and/or GAFSR
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- 1 year or more of related work experience.
- 24 hours of accounting courses from an accredited college.
- Certified Public Accountant, or sufficient course work to achieve CPA certification upon passing the examination.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
Heartland Point of Contact: If you are interested in this position, please contact Heartland Chief Operating Officer, Tim Newland, at 703-596-0238 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.