Head of People
Executive – Executive /
Permanent employment contract
Heetch is a ride-hailing platform launched in 2013. After a couple of ups and downs, Heetch pivoted as a VTC player in March 2017.
In 2,5 years, we have been able to become one of the 3 key players in urban mobility in France amongst several well-financed competitors. We are powering thousands of rides everyday in France, Belgium and multiple French-speaking countries in Africa.
After raising €54M in the last few years from funds such as Alven, IdInvest and AfrincInvest and a phase of hyper-growth in 2019, we are now part of the French Tech 120 program, and count more than 200 people, our ambition is to become THE leader in urban mobility.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE?
• As the Head of People, you will manage a team of 4 wonderful people and your missions will consist in hiring, onboarding, growing and offboarding people
• You will act as a business partner with the Executive Committee members on a variety of strategic projects (Org, HR structuration, Talent development, Comp&Ben, etc.)
• You will work closely with Finance to manage HR budget review
• You will support Managers (France, Belgium, Morocco and Algeria) to include local HR and make the link from one country to another to create the best working environment for all employees
Your scope will include:
💫Talent Acquisition (1 person) and Employer branding (online presence, content creation)
🥇Talent Management (1 person) : onboarding /offboarding, training plan, performance management
📈HR tools & Data : monitoring of HR performance through relevant indicators
🛠Day-to-day Management of the employee's life cycle (1 person), including:
🗂 Admin (legal agreements, employment contracts, health insurance, payroll management)
🏛 Legal (CSE)
👯Facilities & Events (1 person) : workplace management, perks & benefits, internal events
WHO ARE YOU?
• You have 6-10 year-experience in the HR field
• You have experience with team management (2-6 people)
• You have worked within entrepreneurial organizations (an international environment is a plus)
• Experience of working in tech start-up, B2C / marketplace experience is a plus
• You are proficient with Excel / Google Sheets
• Open, practical and pragmatic: you make decisions based on a mix of data and empathy but no personal opinions and support company and people's interests equally
• You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, present self and views with confidence and conviction: you are impactful, are gravitas and generate credibility with colleagues and leaders at all levels
• You have a bilingual level in both French and English
WHY JOINING US?
• You will be a member of the Executive Committee
• You will act as a true partner to company executives and managers and be a go-to-person for our people at all levels and for all departments
• You will see many different aspects of the business and have the opportunity to work on international projects
• You will give your expertise on providing human ressources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues
• You will manage a team of great people and make them grow and blossom like flowers!
• Flexible ways of working
• Comps package : cash and stocks
• Other perks: Heetch credits, Spotify subscription, Medical care (Alan), Yearly conference budget
🌈Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone 🌍 We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
For non-European citizens, a valid working visa for France is required to be eligible for the role.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.