Frontend Engineer - Customer Engineering - Full Remote in Europe
Engineering – Frontend /
Permanent employment contract
⚠️Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:
-3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Customer Engineering @Heetch
We empower our internal users with comprehensive tools and new processes so they can provide a great, human support experience to Passengers and Drivers, our public facing users.
Have a look at our stack for a deeper overview: https://stackshare.io/heetch/engineering
Our team's values
Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our 'Speak up' culture is strong.
Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices. Flexible work schedules are part of the plan.
Learn from failures: It's ok to fail, learn from it and try again.
Experiment things: Being free is part of our DNA, we can try things as long as it brings value.
Code quality: Tests are as important as code is.
Sharing is caring: We believe in continuous learning and want you to be proud of what you've learned/built. Sharing is a natural part of the process.
What will be your role?
You'll be joining a passionate team of engineers thus you'll have plenty of things to do to help us build internal products and native mobile app features that enable Heetch to provide a world-class support experience.
Does it sound like you?
• You have more than 3 years of experience in software development
• You have experience with UI testing
• You have solid experience with web-based Admin-UIs, SaaS tools or data visualisation
• If you've already been part of a Customer Support team before, it's a plus.
• If automation is one of your passions, it's another bonus.
• You have full working proficiency in English
What will you do?
• Participate in all aspects of the software development process: planning, programming, testing, deploying and maintenance
• Be Product-centric: suggest ideas/improvements and have a chance to "Make It Happen" by yourself!
• Create reusable React components
• Be an important part of the exit from a monolithic application to a microservices family from a UI perspective (Ride, Marketplace, Driver & Passenger teams) embracing micro frontends using SPA
• Collaborate closely with our Care experts and Product Manager
• Write documentation and runbooks (Being a #RemoteFirst company, this is part of our DNA)
What will be your main challenges?
• Have a focus and impact on performance and monitoring on client side app.
• Evangelize end to end testing through Cypress
• Next.js is powering our internal set of applications
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
1. Interview with a Technical Recruiter (45mn)
2. Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
3. Interview with your future Engineering Manager (1h)
4. Day on site (Paris) or remote interviews to meet your future teammates and stakeholders
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here
🌈Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone 🌍 We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Because the more diverse we are, the better our work will be!
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.