Product Manager - Customer Care Team
Product – Product Management
Permanent employment contract
Customer Care Team @Heetch
Our mission is to capture the hearts of our passengers and drivers, every single day, ride after ride.
"Without caring there can be no quality."
Since day 1, our in-house Care team (15 care agents) is committed to giving exceptional care to our passengers and drivers. Phone, SMS, Facebook, friendly tone of voice, proximity, the Care team is here for every passenger and driver.
As we grow very fast across Europe and Africa, things get more complex, the time has come to make it scale to the next level with some engineering help.
The Customer Care product team is a new team at Heetch and will have the mission to build the entire customer support infrastructure to help our Care team deliver exceptional customer experiences faster and better.
• a feedback?
• a lost item?
• want your money back?
From the moment you contact our Care team, to when it solves your problem, and everything in between; the Customer Care team builds the product that enables Heetch to provide a world-class support experience :
- provide Heetch care agents with world-class tools to support our users
- create an easy, positive product experience for our drivers and passengers so they can get help when they need it most
- develop a scalable, efficient data and technology platform that enables high-quality interactions between Heetch care agents and our users
What will be your role?
As a Product Manager on the Customer Care team, you will focus on ensuring an easy and friendly Care experience for our drivers and passengers and ensuring our Care operations run smoothly and efficiently. To that end, you will drive the product strategy and execution for the Customer Care product team.
Does it sound like you?
You speak French fluently (most of your internal customers will be french).
You have several years of experience building platform products.
Technical proficiency: understanding of data modeling, data infrastructure, integration, web application, workflows between internal systems. We don’t need you to code, but you should be able to understand it and be able to communicate what’s needed to our engineering team.
You've got experience working with enterprise products, or internal operations.
You have a passion for operation platforms.
You're customer-centric - You solve tough product issues by persevering through to ensure customer satisfaction and great UX.
You've got a good business sense - you can see how impacting one lever in a complex system affects many others.
You have a natural ability to make things happen around you.
You handle projects ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
You have a passion for numbers, and making your metrics shift in a big way. You know how to use analytics tools and are not afraid to deep dive in the data by yourself to evaluate a solution or propose a new KPI.
You have extraordinary communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
What will you do?
Strategy: Build, sharp and share your product vision
• Build strong connections with your internal customers - Customer Care agents - to understand their needs
• Do some support shifts
• Nurture your product vision by gathering as many insights as required (from customer care agents, ops, engineering, product, analytics etc.)
• Turn that vision into a Product strategy and a well-thought roadmap for the Customer Care Product, backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the customer care landscape: you will make sure that we’re building the right features.
• Make sure your team understand and embrace it through your engaging communication.
• Demand a user-first approach by understanding our target users: Passengers, Drivers, Care team (Care Agents, Leads)
Execution: Make your vision become reality
• Lead Product Discovery to find solutions to our users' problems
• Write requirements and implement changes to streamline internal tools workflows as well as 3rd party integrations and configurations
• Capture opportunities gathered with your users in user stories, business flow diagrams and specifications
• Drive execution working closely with Ops, Data Science, Engineering, to ensure a robust operational tools framework.
• Organize and prioritize everything within your team, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners
• Strive to make internal team experience joyful and efficient
• Continually measure progress and solicit critical feedback to ensure maximum impact and learning
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.