Engineering – Frontend
Permanent employment contract
⚠️Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:
-3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Driver Growth @Heetch
We're a multi-disciplinary product team on a mission to build a world-class, and engaging platform for our Drivers. Drivers use and rely on the products we build every single day to earn a living. A responsibility that we hold dear and do not take for granted 🚗
At Heetch, we are committed to provide a great mobility solution, and an enjoyable experience for all our users : passengers AND drivers 💚
Everyday in the Driver Engagement team, we aim at building a nice, easy to use app all our drivers will enjoy!
Our multi-disciplined team allow us to work autonomously across the realms of our scope - Basically, this means that we own our roadmap entirely, and we empower each team member to contribute and influence how and what we work on.
We're looking for product-focused, user-centered Engineers, that are ready for a challenge and want to have an impact at scale (our app is used every day by thousands of drivers all across the world 🌍). We hire for talent and team fit, not location, that's why members of our team are based remotely all throughout Europe.
Our team's values:
• Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our speak up culture is strong.
• Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Lyon, Brussels or Casablanca.
• The courage to fail: We celebrate the wins, but more importantly we're not afraid to fail, we always learn and go again.
• Team Unity: No one is left behind.
• Code quality: It's not software without tests.
What will you do?
• Work closely with Product, Backend and Data Analysts to build highly impactful Web apps. 😍
• Design and contribute to a shared component library to ensure consistency across our apps.
• Advocate for and introduce improvements to our frontend stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
• Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues.
• Share knowledge with everyone and help your team to grow.
• Have the freedom to experiment. Intrigued by a new tech or library? Go for it! Let's see how it improves our stack.
Does it sound like you?
• You have more than 5 years experience as a Frontend Engineer.
• You've worked for more than 2 years with a modern JS library.
• You've got natural communication skills - We're a #RemoteFirst team, so documentation and concise communication is a must :)
• You aren't afraid of leaving your comfort zone.
• You are ready to make an impact at scale.
• You have a growth mindset, and you want to make a difference 🚀
• You've already contributed to open source projects.
• You've already worked on a Ruby on Rails monolith in production.
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
1. Non technical interview with the Engineering Manager of your potential team (1h30)
2. Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
3. Interview with your future teammates (1h)
4. Day on site (Paris) to meet your future stakeholders
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.