Warehouse Worker/Driver - Washington DC
OPERATIONS – Local Operations
Helbiz is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including electric bikes and electric scooters. Helbiz aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
The Warehouse Worker/Driver at Helbiz grows, nurtures and develops a community of individual contractors.
Our mission is to continuously making it easier doing business with us by engaging and building relationships. We are a team of ambitious and diverse individuals who love solving complex challenges together.
- Assist with bicycle deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Assemble, maintain and repair product lines as they are assigned
- Work with a team to operate a van to redistribute products as required
- Respond to various tasks as they are assigned
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to complete a simple report on a weekly basis
- Ability to be very active - bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds on frequent basis
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others
- Must be a District resident
- Previous related experience
- Previous delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory experience
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic
- Knowledge of local area geography and street layout
At Helbiz we strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.