City Manager - Lugano
OPERATIONS – Local Operations
Helbiz is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including electric scooters. Helbiz aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
As a City Manager, you will work on the operations team, and your work will be key to building the success of our model. At its core, your role will be to localize our business to each of our diverse marketplaces. In this fast-paced role, you will be in charge of a new city and establish Helbiz on specific streets area in a short period of time. This role involves managing different tasks. You will be running everything including marketing, recruiting, operation management, business development, PR, policy, communications, and much more in relation and accordance with your Country Manager.
- Be ultimately responsible for ensuring Helbiz's success in each of our new markets.
- Create the playbook for a successful city and campus launch to implement in each new market
- For first markets, you’ll handle the end-to-end local operation from with support from the Country Manager
- Set-up local team to leave strong foundation on the ground
- Structure local partnerships, identify key events, and shape the go-to-market marketing plan
- Be the representative and voice for the Helbiz brand
- Passion: You are passionate about social impact and protecting our environment, about new technologies that change lives.
- Getting stuff done: Launchers need to get a lot done in a short period. You should have a gutsy attitude, be confident in working with limited resources under tight deadlines, and not afraid of going out into the field on the ground level
- You should be comfortable networking with different types of people and finding ways to collaborate with them to help launch and grow Helbiz
- Being a City Manager means having a flexible schedule that is key to success in this role
- The City Manager is a leader within the city. You are a natural leader who have a track record of leading initiatives within your organization
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or similar fields required
- 3-5 years of consulting, marketing, management or banking experience preferred
- People management experience preferred
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
At Helbiz we strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.