Sales and Business Development – Sales
At Heliolytics we help optimize renewable energy assets by creating innovative tools that are changing the way renewable energy assets are operated and our services actively enable the increased deployment of renewable energy globally. Solar energy systems - our main operational sector - are the fastest growing source of energy globally with installed solar capacity increased by 26% last year.
We manage our full workflow in-house, from collecting imagery data using industry-leading tools and techniques, to providing clear, actionable insights for our clients to make the best decisions possible in the operation of renewable energy assets. We are currently the global leader for aerial inspections of solar arrays, and lead the industry in the development of innovative new technologies and insights.
About the team
Heliolytics’ consulting services improve the performance of renewable power assets with the use of our proprietary inspection and analytics tools and insights. Every day our teams are in the field collecting data using industry-leading tools and techniques, and providing clear, actionable insights for our clients to make the best decisions possible in the operation of their assets.
The goal of the Marketing Lead role is to lead our global marketing efforts and ensure that we are creating actionable and measurable progress in enhancing the brand and reach of Heliolytics. We are an international company, and are looking to leverage your experience with detailed B2B marketing campaigns and ensuring that our message is resonating globally.
You'll be working on things like
- Creating and executing our B2B marketing plans in order to generate new leads and opportunities for the Sales and Business Development team
- Developing a strategy to increase market presence and foster industry partnerships
- Evaluating campaigns and measuring marketing KPIs and create recommendations and improvements
- Developing wireframes for assets such as emails, websites, sales presentations and advertisements
- Growing our marketing pipeline Staying current with marketing tools and trends
Qualities we look for
- 4+ years experience running B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience creating marketing material
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs), CRMs and productivity tools
It would be great if you have experience with
- Energy or renewables
- Global experience and perspectives
- Design thinking, user-centered design
- Market research
- Data Analytics
Please address cover letters to Rob Andrews.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If the job description gets you pumped but your background isn’t exactly what we’ve described above, or if you strongly believe you bring qualifications beyond what we’ve outlined that would help you excel in this position, please consider applying.
Heliolytics is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs
About Heliolytics: Heliolytics was founded in 2014 by Rob Andrews and Michael Yan, in the heart of downtown Toronto. Small but quickly growing, Heliolytics is comprised of highly driven and deeply involved employees who genuinely enjoy the work they do. We know that 9AM to 5PM at a desk in an office isn’t everyone’s most productive setting, so Heliolytics remains flexible with both work hours and location; as long as the job is getting done, everything’s gravy. We get along well enough that we’ll occasionally have milkshakes or beers together at the end of the day, but we all maintain our own vibrant social lives outside of work.