LVN / LPN (remote)
Clinical – Care Team /
The Ahead Story:
Ahead is an exciting mental health practice aiming to become the leader in outpatient behavioral health in the United States. We focus on modernizing mental healthcare through providing seamless evaluation and treatment for adults with common conditions like ADHD, Depression, and Anxiety. We utilize expert clinicians combined with leading technology to remove challenges accessing mental healthcare in order to enhance the provider-patient relationship.
Ahead has hired and retained world-class providers from institutions such as Vanderbilt, UCSF, and Stanford who come from diverse training and practice backgrounds. Together we share in the goal of developing long-lasting, meaningful relationships with our patients.
- Take patient histories via written forms and over the phone
- Assess patient intake information and prescription records during screening process at Ahead
- Triage patients for admission, discharge, or if they need to speak with a specialist
- Create best in class, meaningful experiences for patients over the phone and through messaging
- As needed, support providers with administrative tasks related to schedule changes and referrals
- Master our technology suite including but not limited to DrChrono EHR, Slack, G-suite, and Zoom
Knowledge / Skills
- Ability to assess mental health patients
- Proficiency in computer technology such as typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems simultaneously
- Ability to speak and write effectively at a high school graduate level
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills in interactions with all patients, families, and staff including in high volume and stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of the patient care team
- Ability to follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Graduation from an accredited LVN / LPN /Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) program and current licensure
- 2 years of experience working in a healthcare setting
- (Preferred) Living in the Pacific Standard Time Zone given work hours
- (Preferred) Understanding of psychiatric illness, its treatment, and knowledge of psychotropic medication
- (Preferred) Prior experience in an outpatient mental health practice
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours are 8 hour shifts which will be during our business hours (8 - 6 pm)
- Market leading compensation
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, 401k and other benefits
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
Ahead provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Ahead complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ahead uses e-verify for employment verifications in states where required by law.