Customer Success Associate
Palo Alto, California
Full-Time or Part-Time
Alpha Medical - Customer Success Associate (Part Time or Full-Time)Operations
Alpha Medical is on a mission to make access to quality healthcare easy, affordable, and convenient.
Alpha Medical is seeking a Customer Success Associate (CSA) with a passion for customer advocacy and improving the way people access healthcare today. You will be responsible for stewarding customers through a seamless, quick, and convenient healthcare experience using your communicative prowess and passion for customer advocacy.
• Review patient messages and inquiries and respond with a sense of urgency and care for the patient
•Resolve order issues with our partner pharmacy or providers
• Monitor and follow up on patient or provider messages and requests
•Engage in the continuous effort to improve the patient experience by sharing customer feedback with Product Teams, through the Alpha process.
•Support efforts to meet or exceed objectives in key performance indicators that include: inquiry response times, ticketing management (for bugs and issues), customer satisfaction, and renewal metrics.
• A bachelor’s degree OR two or more years of relevant professional experience.
• Stellar written and oral communication skills.
• Empathy for all persons seeking medical care and support.
• Pharmacy, or front / back-office medical experience is a plus Spanish-speaking.
You may be a great fit if you are…
• Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you will play a key role in developing our foundational processes and content for customer success operations.
• Comfortable or excited about being a part of a collaborative patient-care team that includes doctors, nurses and pharmacy technicians.
• Have experience and are eager to develop health education content to help patients better understand their conditions and the care they are being delivered.
• Super organized and capable of ensuring all patients needs are addressed thoughtfully and promptly at the close of each day.
• Willingness to be on-call on weekends and evenings for inquiries requiring immediate response or escalation.
• Being a part of a collaborative team that is actively increasing affordable access to healthcare for all persons and being able to see your impact on patients, immediately.
• Opportunity to help build and develop Customer Success as a key function of Alpha Medical.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation
• Health, dental, and vision
• 401k retirement savings plan