Clinical Operation Associate
Palo Alto; Remote also OK /
We are looking to add a qualified candidate with a pharmacy technician background to our growing team of medical professionals and software engineers working to reinvent healthcare. Our ideal candidate is efficient, attentive, ambitious, and comfortable working in a high volume/fast paced environment. Must be comfortable working with advanced technology.
- Provider customer service/support
- Prepare prescriptions for providers to be sent to our partner pharmacy as needed
- Process prescriptions sent to our partner pharmacy
- Identify errors in any prescription or order processing
- Work collaboratively under the supervision of the director of clinical operations
- Tech savvy - we’re a technology company always introducing new technology and workflow
- Be able to navigate different dashboards and software to manage orders
- Promptly assign patient’s phone callsVerify insurance information
- Assist in any duties necessary to ensure the functionality of the business
- Licensed pharmacy technician in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a licensed pharmacy technician
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 professional reference contacts
- Experience with processing insurance claims
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Organized and excellent time management
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with word and number processing software
Alpha Medical is an exciting startup based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Together, we have developed a fully HIPAA-compliant, asynchronous telemedicine solution that streamlines and enables an accessible and convenient way for both uninsured and insured patients to obtain care for a growing number of medical conditions.
Patients are ready for healthcare delivery that matches the accessibility they’ve come to expect from other service sectors, and Alpha is putting that capability in their hands. We diagnose and treat a growing list of medical conditions, including: women's reproductive health, skincare, primary and urgent care (asthma, bladder infection, cold & flu, cold sores, genital herpes, vaginitis). Patients access the service through our mobile- and desktop-friendly website. We currently provide care via telemedicine in many states.