Sr. Software Engineer (Back End)
ALPHA Medical is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer (Back End) to accelerate our development and growth.
ALPHA is a new healthcare services company developing a technology platform designed to enable easy, personalized access to online diagnosis and prescription treatment for some of the most common illnesses today.
As a back end software engineer at ALPHA, you will, along with the product and engineering teams, help define and strategize development efforts in order to improve the patient and provider experience by removing the complexity from obtaining effective patient care.
- Helping with back end software development efforts
- Working with our engineers and product team to specify and prioritize technical specifications, product features
- Seamlessly transition from the creation of quick MVPs to more robust, scalable products
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in building scalable software products
- Hands-on experience with RESTful web services
- Databases (Postres, MySQL, etc)
- integration with open-source or third-party services
Qualifications (beneficial, although not required)
- ‘Full stack’ engineering experience
- Front-end/client-side frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Backbone, etc).
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Github, Bitbucket
- Writing or helping with technical spec development
- Marketing Platforms (Google Adwords/Analytics, Facebook Pixel, MixPanel, Amplitude, etc)
- Creating a product our healthcare system desperately needs and the ability to see impact immediately
- Working with some of the best engineers and product makers in the world
- Generous equity package in a VC-backed startup
- Competitive salary