Customer Care Advisor - Services
Dallas, TX /
Insurance Operations – Customer Experience /
Who We Are
Bestow is a digital life insurance company built on full stack technology and AI. In a world in need of greater financial resilience and protection, Bestow democratizes access to smart financial products and powers some of the world’s leading consumer platforms. We are reimagining and rebuilding a 400-year-old, $7 trillion industry to create a brighter future for millions of families. And we’re just getting started.
The Bestow team is a diverse band of first principles thinkers on a mission to do good. We’re fortunate to be backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VC and MunichRe.
Insurance or Fintech Experience Preferred
As a Customer Care Advisor you provide exceptional customer service and determining what we should do to improve the customer experience. You provide helpful information, answer questions, and responding to complaints. As the first person of support for our customers, you go above and beyond to help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services and features. Be empathetic and work across departments to share customer feedback to help the company make customer-centric decisions.
Your Day to Day
- Advocate for customers. You know our customers the best and what other teams should do to better cater to customer needs
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries over phone, website chat, text, and email. Fulfill customer requests as it relates to the customer’s life insurance policy
- Work with designers and product managers to share feedback on where customers experience issues or questions.
- Engage customers
A Little About You:
- 2+ years experience supporting customers on chat, phone and email in a professional office environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience delighting customers and delivering projects
- Communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., engineers, designers, and customers)
- Experience working in the life insurance industry a plus
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRMs such as Salesforce or Zen Desk
- Life Insurance Agent License a big plus, but if you aren’t we train you
Who Will Love This Job:
- You excel quickly and you take care of our customers
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues by bringing solutions to the table and to point out where we’re going wrong
- If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- You look for new ways to improve the customer experience and build a plan to bring about your ideas
- You advocate for customers and their needs across the organization
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
- You are comfortable working where changes to information and decisions can happen quickly
- You exemplify our principle of Customer Obsession
What We Can Offer You:
- Great compensation package
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- First-hand experience in a high-growth startup
- Team building activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.