Director of Growth
Marketing – Marketing /
Who We Are
Bestow is a digital life insurance company built on full stack technology and AI. In a world in need of greater financial resilience and protection, Bestow democratizes access to smart financial products and powers some of the world’s leading consumer platforms. We are reimagining and rebuilding a 400-year-old, $7 trillion industry to create a brighter future for millions of families. And we’re just getting started.
The Bestow team is a diverse band of first principles thinkers on a mission to do good. We’re fortunate to be backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VC and MunichRe.
We’re looking for a Customer Acquisition Leader who will report to our VP, Growth to lead our digital marketing efforts and own our new customer acquisition target. This high visibility role will lead our efforts to acquire new customers across a variety of digital channels, from media buying on major platforms (G/FB) to buying traffic and leads from comparison sites, along with the underlying conversion rate optimization and measurement work.
You will grow a small team of digital marketing channel leads to achieve Bestow’s customer acquisition goals. You will have a combination of hands-on skills, including building campaigns, combined with a macro-level view of budget allocation and team structure over a years-long time horizon.
Open to Remote
A Little About You:
- 8+ years of progressively increasing experience across digital marketing, growth, and revenue at direct-to-consumer companies
- Experience overseeing and exceeding a digital customer acquisition target in a Direct to Consumer setting
- Experience managing 8-figure annual media/acquisition budgets, including forecasting and budget allocations
- 3+ years team leadership experience, with experience hiring and coaching team members
- Familiarity and experience across SEM, SEO, paid social, affiliates, metasearch, and other channels, with substantive expertise in at least one channel
- Expertise building attribution methodologies and financial models on CAC/LTV, payback period basis
- Experience with conversion rate optimization, split testing, and improving website conversion rates
- Experience making web analytics work for marketing, across tools like Google Analytics, Segment, Google Tag Manager, and more
- Comfortable communicating and promoting at all levels of the organization, from CEO and board down to individual contributors
- Expert partner, with success working with brand, analytics, creative, product, underwriting and other teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Financial services experience
- Experience in regulated industries with complex compliance regimes
- SQL/Python and advanced data skills
What We Can Offer to You:
- Great benefits package
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for yourself and family
- Choose your computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team breakfast tacos and lunches
- Team building events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.