Customer Care Advisor - Services
Dallas, TX /
Corporate – Customer Experience /
Who We Are
Bestow is a digital life insurance company built on full stack technology and AI. In a world in need of greater financial resilience and protection, Bestow democratizes access to smart financial products and powers some of the world’s leading consumer platforms. We are reimagining and rebuilding a 400-year-old, $7 trillion industry to create a brighter future for millions of families. And we’re just getting started.
The Bestow team is a diverse band of first principles thinkers on a mission to do good. We’re fortunate to be backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VC and MunichRe.
As a Customer Care Advisor you are responsible for providing exceptional customer service as well as determining what we should do to improve the customer experience. You will provide helpful information, answer questions, and responding to complaints. As the the front line of support for our customers, you will go above and beyond to help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. The successful candidate will be empathetic, proactive, and work collaboratively across departments to share customer feedback to help the company make customer-centric decisions.
Your Day to Day
- Act as an advocate for customers. You know our customers the best and what other teams should do to better cater to customer needs
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries over phone, website chat, text, and email. Fulfill customer requests as it relates to the customer’s life insurance policy
- Work closely with designers and product managers to share feedback on where customers experience issues or questions.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
A Little About You:
- 2+ years experience supporting customers via chat, phone and email in a professional office environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of delighting customers and delivering projects on time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., engineers, designers, customers)
- Previous experience working in the life insurance industry a plus
- Previous experience working in Hubspot a plus or similar CRMs such as Salesforce or Zen Desk
- Life Insurance Agent License a big plus, but if you aren’t we will get you there
Who Will Love This Job:
- ‘Speedy professional’ is your middle name.
- You excel quickly and professionally you taking care of our customers
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues by bringing solutions to the table and you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong
- If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- You look for new ways to improve and enhance the customer experience and execute on a plan to bring about your ideas
- You advocate for customers and their needs across the organization
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment where changes to information and decisions can happen quickly
- You exemplify our company principle of Customer Obsession
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- First-hand experience in a high-growth startup
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.