We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
We are hiring a Broker Analyst to join our brokerage team based in San Francisco. Our brokers depend on real time data, proprietary market research and financial analysis to deliver superior value to our clients.
HelloOffice is looking for a hard-working, high-energy, and detail-oriented individual. You seek out truth through data and numbers, and you thrive in telling a story with that information, whether that is a driving force in shifting a market or a founder’s decision to sign her first lease.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, mission-driven and ambitious team and have a meaningful impact on day one.
What you'll do:
- Prepare detailed tenant cash flow projections and analysis of existing properties, including NPV analysis for proposed leasing transactions
- Aggregate market data and translate into accessible and actionable reports for the brokerage team and our clients
- Site Selection Analysis: Work with Brokers to analyze clients' requirements and leasing options
- Analyze and monitor key demographic and economic trends in HelloOffice’s market
What we’re looking for:
- Up to 1 Year of experience with financial analysis within commercial real estate
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Burgeoning passion for the commercial real estate industry
- Commitment to continuous development through coaching and mentorship
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Convenient downtown SF office
- Delicious drinks & snacks in office
- Career nurturing team building activities and off-sites
HelloOffice is a modern commercial real estate brokerage on a mission to make the search for office space seamless and intelligent. By empowering experienced brokers with innovative technology, we turn the painful traditional process of searching for office space into a faster and more collaborative experience. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco, HelloOffice helps leading startups and high growth companies like Y Combinator, Lever, Patreon and Brex find office spaces they love.