We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
Our team in San Francisco is in search of a talented and enthusiastic Senior Visual Designer to help push our brand to the next level. We’re kicking off a full identity exploration now, and as our company grows we’ll need to apply the updated identity across all touch points. This is an incredible opportunity to impact our brand early and ensure that anything seen by prospective clients is on point and dialed in.
What you'll do:
- Join the design team in developing our updated brand identity across all marketing channels and create collateral as needed for our marketing and brokerage teams
- Work directly with our Head of Design to define a scalable workflow and process, and support local and remote teams as we expand to new markets and evolve the brand
- Partner with our brokers to create fantastic pitch decks that clearly and beautifully communicate the value our services bring to clients
- Contribute to research and marketing teams as we build out market insight pieces and other content for distribution
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of direct experience in a similar production role; preference for experience structuring teams and production flows
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and interest in learning any and all tools that might help us improve our delivery process as we grow
- Excellent communication skills to express your ideas and collect feedback coming from all levels of the organization and from our clients
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of previous work, communicates your design process, and displays a clean aesthetic (please send a link or pdf, along with any necessary passwords)
- A passion for continual improvement--in your work, hobbies, and community. We put a strong emphasis on creating a supportive, caring environment where we can all succeed, and love to see those values shared by applicants
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Convenient downtown SF office
- Delicious drinks & snacks in office
HelloOffice is a modern commercial real estate brokerage on a mission to make the search for office space seamless and intelligent. By empowering experienced brokers with innovative technology, we turn the painful traditional process of searching for office space into a faster and more collaborative experience. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco, HelloOffice helps leading startups and high growth companies like Y Combinator, Lever, Patreon and Brex find office spaces they love.