Product Management Lead
San Francisco /
We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
We are hiring a Product Management Lead to lead our product team in San Francisco. You’ll be joining as the first Product Manager with the opportunity to own, lead and build product development and the product roadmap. This is an instrumental role where you get to help companies unlock the ways the workplace can enable organizations to thrive. You'll be the first true product leader on the team, sharing responsibility with our CTO and Head of Design.
What you’ll do:
- Lead product development specifically leading product development efforts company wide, including internal broker tools and client facing tools supporting office search, portfolio management, and workplace strategy.
- Fluency in turning user insights and user empathy into a compelling product vision
- Strategic problem-solving skills and data-driven decision-making abilities
- Create alignment with key stakeholders (e.g. design and engineering) via consistent communication of product roadmap progress
- Build and manage a team of passionate product managers to develop innovative and delightful product solutions, establish quarterly OKRs, and execute against them to drive results
- Use your knowledge of best practices to drive product management across the full product life cycle, from user research to requirements refinement to prototyping to production and sunset
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years Product Management experience, including at least 2+ years of managing a team of PMs
- Desire and ability to build in appropriate process and best practices, with strong interest in growing and developing a future team of product managers
- Ability to make sound product decisions with data and user testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Self-motivated with ability to navigate competing priorities
- Strong organizational and tracking mechanisms
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Career nurturing team building activities and off-sites
HelloOffice is a modern commercial real estate brokerage on a mission to make the search for office space seamless and intelligent. By empowering experienced brokers with innovative technology, we turn the painful traditional process of searching for office space into a faster and more collaborative experience. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco, HelloOffice helps leading startups and high growth companies like Y Combinator, Palantir, Patreon and Brex find office spaces they love.