Associate Project Manager, Construction/Tenant Improvement
We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
We are hiring an Associate Project Manager to join our brokerage team based in San Francisco. You’ll be joining as a founding member (project management is currently a mighty team of one) with the opportunity to support the execution of client projects.
This is an exciting role where you get to help companies bring their workplace to life. A project manager at HelloOffice navigates the special nexus from the moment a deal is closed to the day that clients first step into their office. We’d love to work with a dynamic individual which thrives on optimizing customer experiences, coordinating between multiple stakeholders, and executing multiple project streams.
What you’ll do:
- Support management of build-outs for clients including but not limited to selection of vendors, material procurement, interior design, program design, installation, and commissioning (furniture, construction, technology)
- Consistently deliver quality customer service for clients by preparing scope of work, budget, work plan schedule, quality control, and risk identification
- Assists in progress of multiple projects against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines
- Assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders to determine impacts to scope of project
- Coordinate closely between the Brokerage team to ensure a seamless execution of the work agreement
What we're looking for:
- 3-4 Years of relevant project management experience within commercial real estate
- Maintain productive relationships with client-oriented service mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to navigate competing priorities
- Strong organizational and tracking mechanisms
- Degrees or certificates including but not limited to construction management, architecture, interior design, engineering, Project Management Professional preferred
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Convenient downtown SF office
- Delicious drinks & snacks in office
- Career nurturing team building activities and offsites
HelloOffice is a modern commercial real estate brokerage on a mission to make the search for office space seamless and intelligent. By empowering experienced brokers with innovative technology, we turn the painful traditional process of searching for office space into a faster and more collaborative experience. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco, HelloOffice helps leading startups and high growth companies like Y Combinator, Lever, Patreon and Brex find office spaces they love.