We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
Our team in San Francisco is in search of a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Designer to help push our product and brand to the next level. We’ve done incredible things with a small team, and formed a solid foundation to build from. Our tools are already the best in the industry, but there are still problems to solve and opportunities to provide an even better experience for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our users
- Direct the user experience of features from concept to launch and across future iterations
- Contribute to the development of our design system and style guide. Be a steadfast advocate for the consistent application of our design standards across the product
- Develop deep empathy for our users and apply quantitative and qualitative research to inform design solutions
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of direct experience in a UX or Product Design role across web and mobile
- Excellent communication skills to express your ideas and collect feedback coming from all levels of the organization and from our users
- Expertise across the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design
- Proficiency in industry standard design and prototyping tools, as well as an interest in adopting new tools and techniques as they become viable
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of previous work, communicates your design process, and displays a clean aesthetic (please send a link or pdf, along with any necessary passwords)
- A passion for continual improvement--in your work, hobbies, and community
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Convenient downtown SF office
- Delicious drinks & snacks in office
HelloOffice is a modern commercial real estate brokerage on a mission to make the search for office space seamless and intelligent. By empowering experienced brokers with innovative technology, we turn the painful traditional process of searching for office space into a faster and more collaborative experience. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco, HelloOffice helps leading startups and high growth companies like Y Combinator, Lever, Patreon and Brex find office spaces they love.