Software Engineer - Salesforce Integration
San Francisco or Remote (West Coast)
If you have experience publishing apps to the AppExchange and want to work in a cohesive, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. The HelloSign Engineering team is looking for an experienced engineer to help us build new apps, product integrations, tools and frameworks to support our Salesforce integration efforts. This is an ideal role for someone with 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce ecosystem and successfully publishing apps to the AppExchange. We value a cohesive, collaborative environment and invite you to learn more about working with us.
- Partner with Product Management to understand business requirements and help deliver feature sets specific to HelloSign’s integration with Salesforce.
- Drive the architecture, design and implementation of Salesforce integrations.
- Write high quality and maintainable code and automated tests.
- Effectively communicate across all departments in the company.
- Embody HelloSign’s core values.
- 3+ years working within the Salesforce ecosystem, with experience writing Apex, Visualforce, SOQL code and publishing apps to the AppExchange.
- Strong focus on quality with the ability and willingness to write automated tests.
- Experience working in small scrum teams and taking ownership of tasks proactively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
NICE TO HAVE
- Salesforce Platform Certified Developer I or II credentials.
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 60,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just under 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on teaching and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.