Software Engineer - Salesforce Integration
San Francisco or Remote
If you have experience publishing apps to the AppExchange and want to work in a cohesive, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. The HelloSign Engineering team is looking for an experienced engineer to help us build new apps, product integrations, tools and frameworks to support our Salesforce integration efforts. This is an ideal role for someone with 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce ecosystem and successfully publishing apps to the AppExchange. We value a cohesive, collaborative environment and invite you to learn more about working with us.
- Partner with Product Management to understand business requirements and help deliver feature sets specific to HelloSign’s integration with Salesforce.
- Drive the architecture, design and implementation of Salesforce integrations.
- Write high quality and maintainable code and automated tests.
- Effectively communicate across all departments in the company.
- Embody HelloSign’s core values.
- 3+ years working within the Salesforce ecosystem, with experience writing Apex, Visualforce, SOQL code and publishing apps to the AppExchange.
- Strong focus on quality with the ability and willingness to write automated tests.
- Experience working in small scrum teams and taking ownership of tasks proactively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
NICE TO HAVE
- Salesforce Platform Certified Developer I or II credentials.
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Currently at 80 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle, and the 2017 Healthy Mothers Workplace Award. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.