Sr. Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
If you have a proven track record of turning opportunities into products customers love, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a scrappy, creative & entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to join our team in our mission of creating a platform for frictionless agreements. The right candidate will have the opportunity to own either a new or flagship product and report directly to our Head of Product.
- Own one of HelloSign’s core products
- Build, measure, and learn
- Eliminate risks up front.
- Research and know that what you’re building provides enough value, is feasible, and is set up for success
- Balance your product’s long term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs.
- Be an expert at prioritization
- Deliver crisp product requirements to engineering.
- Remove obstacles from the path to shipping.
- Be a customer advocate.
- Gain deep understanding of their needs through both qualitative and quantitative measures
- Communicate and collaborate across departments to ensure success of your products.
- Advocate for your products.
- Make sure stakeholders are excited about, trained on, and aware of launches in order to factor into their own objectives
- Make data-informed decisions.
- Know how you’re measuring success before starting any project.
- Obsess over your KPIs.
- Know when to commit more resources and when to cut.
- 4 - 7 years of relevant experience in Product Management
- Successful track record for owning products through all stages of the product lifecycle
- Bonus points for experience with SaaS or enterprise customers
- Empathy for our customers resulting in an uncanny ability to build things that they need
- Skilled communicator who can motivate and lead without authority
- Take extreme ownership of your product. The buck stops with you.
- Analytical mindset that makes data informed decisions
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.