Sr. Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
If you’re passionate about designing intuitive interfaces that make the most daunting of tasks delightful, we want to hear from you! HelloSign is looking for an experienced UX designer to join our Product team. In this role you will collaborate with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to help us achieve our vision of making agreements frictionless. We’re already well-known for a UX that makes getting documents signed incredibly easy, and the right candidate is someone committed to helping us maintain this ease of use while our product evolves and innovative new features are added. Since we’re a company that truly values user experience, this role will have a big impact in shaping the future of the product that our customers love.
- Own the user experience of our products. We’re relying on you to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our customers get the job done.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Balance short-term product design needs with vision into the future. Spend time exploring ideas on how we can improve the product over the long term.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, partnering with product management and engineering to conceptualize, build, and ship highly usable product that customers love to use.
- Use data to drive your design decisions. You should be just as comfortable extracting answers from our analytics as you are conducting a usability study of a new feature.
- Practice extreme ownership. As a senior member of the design team, we’re counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our style guide and making updates when necessary. Work with front-end developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
- You have 3 - 7 years of experience doing product design for a web or mobile product. Experience in SaaS is a plus!
- You have a proven track record of success in creating delightful products and can showcase your work.
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable having discussions with users, engineers, and executives.
- You’re analytical by nature and factor both quantitative and qualitative data points into your designs whenever possible.
HelloSign is creating the next generation eSignature platform, with a focus on clean usability. We were recently voted #1 eSignature solution for Small Business and #1 software solution for Mid-Market business on G2 Crowd! We’re proud of these awards because they are voted on by real users and reflect our commitment to making life better for our customers. In fact, we have the highest customer satisfaction score out of all our competitors.
In addition to our sleek end user product, developers love our API, clean, straightforward documentation and extensive SDKs. On average, full-featured integrations average less than 2.5 days of development--the fastest in the industry. And our API Engineers offer the best support you’ll never need. Our vision is to deliver Frictionless Agreements by making our users awesome.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. Currently at 60 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with an eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the 2015 Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle and continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • Committed to building a product people want • We have a well-defined culture of fun, continual learning and collaboration • A supportive, familial atmosphere • An open, airy, creative space with communal dining and lounge spaces • We love dogs • Happy hour for unwinding and partaking in shenanigans • A fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign/JN Projects, Inc. (“HelloSign”) is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. HelloSign participates in E-Verify.