VP of Product Management
San Francisco, CA
Are you someone who thrives on innovation, thinks creatively and has a passion for building something your users love? If so, we invite you to check out HelloSign.
When people use our product, they love it. We want more people to learn about our great product and we’re looking for a VP of Product Management to help us. The ideal candidate excels at leading a product management team, creating and building sustainable best in class product strategy and sustainable customer relationships. You will build a phenomenal product, which delights our customers and continues our growth trajectory.
What you'll do:
- Own the vision, strategy and roadmap for our products
- Manage & empower a team of high performing product managers and designers
- Articulate & design customer experiences that make our users awesome
- Optimize for key SaaS and engagement metrics
- Proactively work with stakeholders to communicate product releases
Who you are:
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Have a proven track record of leading cross functional teams in achieving business goals
- Minimum 4-6 years prior people management experience.
- Strong sense of UI and UX.
- Excellent product judgment: You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and strong intuition for what people want to do
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You’re a good listener.
- You place the success of the company and product ahead of any particular idea
- Empathy for our users, and a desire to build a phenomenal product for them.
- Love for jumping in, rolling up your sleeves and creating a great user experience.
- Great at managing products at different levels, from later stage, like our core HelloSign product, to early stage, like HelloWorks.
- Experience building APIs, either as a PM or an engineer
- Enterprise experience
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just over 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. This year, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.