Senior Product Analyst
United States (Remote)
Engineering – Data Analytics /
Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA, Wisp is on a mission to broaden access to sexual and reproductive healthcare. Available in all 50 states, we connect patients with hassle-free sexual telehealth services that save them time, money, and stress.
As a remote-first, woman-led team, we are committed to upholding our mission and values and champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Those who thrive at Wisp lead with empathy, stay curious, and take ownership of their industry-leading work. As part of the WELL Health family (TSX: WELL), we have served hundreds of thousands of patients across the U.S. and are ready to grow that number even more as we expand our team!
We are currently looking for a growth marketing analyst to join our team to help shape our marketing strategies and decision-making. You’ll work closely with our marketing teams and senior leadership to unlock meaningful insights from our data.
What You’ll Do
- Identify areas for investigation and drive projects to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- Manage the reporting process, delivery of results, and variance explanations
- Proactively “connect the dots” across marketing, e-commerce, & product teams to drive strategic decisions.
- Collaborate closely with Data Architect and Head of Data, as well as other business leads, to translate stakeholder needs to analytics and data requirements.
- Provide ad hoc support as requested to support internal organizational initiatives
This Role Could Be A Good Fit For You If…
- You have 4+ years of experience working in high-growth D2C environments supporting performance marketing, operations, and/or product teams.
- You’re a subject matter expert in SQL and know how to build beautiful and insightful dashboards with data visualization tools like Looker
- You know how to take complex subject matter and distill it into actionable insights.
- Experience with financial modeling and forecasting using tools like Python or R
- You’ve partnered closely and effectively with executive leadership and marketing teams; you regularly deliver presentations on your findings and influence strategy
- You’re a proactive thinker with strong attention to detail
What We Bring To You
- A fully remote environment, plus our $500 Work Better Stipend so you can have the optimal work-from-home set-up when you join.
- Uncapped Time Off to recharge–and we track to ensure employees are taking at least 15 days off per year.
- Flexible Fridays where there are no company meetings or mandatory work obligations.
- Our Learning Stipend to enable your professional growth and development.
- 100% monthly premium coverage for Health and Vision (and 99% for Dental) insurance for you and your dependents.
- 3% 401(k) match, dollar for dollar, that vests your first day (read: no waiting period).
Visa sponsorship or transfer is not available for this position at present. Must be authorized to work in the country this requisition states.
Wisp is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in sexual and reproductive healthcare, join us!