E-Commerce Marketing Director
United States (Remote) /
Marketing – Growth /
Since 2018, Wisp has been on a mission to put healthcare back in patients’ hands. We connect patients with hassle-free sexual + reproductive care online, with discreet and convenient treatment that saves them time, money, and stress. Our goal is to empower everyone to make the decisions about their health that are right for them. We’ve scaled quickly, serving patients across the nation and becoming part of the WELL Health family—and now we want you.
We are a growing, fully-remote team in the United States and Canada looking for collaborators who are committed to our mission, passionate about results, eager to build something amazing, and excited to have high levels of ownership, accountability, and personal growth.
We are looking for a E-Commerce Marketing Director who will be in charge of CRO, site testing, and molding the roadmap for a first of its kind role here at Wisp. You will be leaned on for market analytics and insights along with managing and mentoring a team here. You'll be a key strategic marketing partner for a growing company and be in a position to make your mark in a new role.
What You'll Do:
- Spearhead digital strategic plans to deliver successful revenue results via merchandising, content optimization, and on site customer journeys
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing, product, data, finance teams to drive key ecommerce metrics, including revenue, traffic, conversion rate, AOV, new / repeat customers, and LTV - with marketing ownership over onsite conversion rate related activities
- Direct merchandising strategy of the site to support paid marketing channels, seasonal campaigns, new product development, and brand initiatives to ensure a cohesive brand experience throughout
- Support retention activities by working closely with lifecycle marketing and product team e.g. loyalty program
- Own and execute on CRO testing roadmap to improve on marketing funnel efficiency (in close collaboration with the product team)
- Work with the data team to socialize testing results in data-driven, cross functional manner to collaborate on future testing / optimization opportunities
- Own content and backlink SEO strategy and work with the product team to prioritize technical SEO efforts to drive organic traffic via site optimizations + manage agency relationship
This Role Could Be A Good Fit For You If…
- You have 5 - 10 years experience, working within a rapidly growing DTC ecommerce business
- You have a track record of working cross-functionally to drive innovation, leveraging customer segmentation to drive differentiated on-site marketing experiences
- You know how to ask the right questions and distill data to help identify opportunities for site enhancements–ideally using tools like Looker, Tableau, Google Optimizely, and/or Amplitude
- You’re able to focus on highest-impact projects and relentlessly prioritize to align with company objectives
- You’re technically proficient with basics of ecommerce and content-building software e.g. Contentful
- You’ve preferably had some experience handling sensitive customer information working in a CCPA or HIPAA environment
What We Bring To You
- A fully remote environment, plus our $500 Work Better Stipend so you can have the optimal work-from-home set-up when you join.
- Uncapped Time Off to recharge–and we track to ensure employees are taking at least 15 days off per year.
- Flexible Fridays where there are no company meetings or mandatory work obligations.
- Our Learning Stipend to enable your professional growth and development.
- 100% monthly premium coverage for Health and Vision (and 99% for Dental) insurance for you and your dependents.
- 3% 401(k) match, dollar for dollar, that vests your first day (read: no waiting period).
Visa sponsorship or transfer is not available for this position at present.
Wisp is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in sexual and reproductive healthcare, join us!