Senior Associate, Growth Marketing
NYC (Remote) /
Marketing – Growth /
We’re a remote-first company (even before the pandemic) committed to expanding access to healthcare, while destroying the stigma around sexual health by delivering safe and discreet care for anyone who needs it. All while supporting each other personally and professionally with unlimited PTO, flexible schedules, and competitive compensation, and that we are actively building a diverse and inclusive culture.
As of December 2022, we have served over 600,000 patients across the nation and are part of the WELL Health family.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Associate to join our Growth Marketing team at Wisp. This role has exposure across Wisp’s cross-channel marketing portfolio, with the opportunity to grow into full channel ownership. Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will be supporting the paid marketing acquisition strategy for our digital media channels, including Paid Social (TikTok, Meta, Snapchat) and Display. From day one, you’ll be given real responsibility to refine creative strategy, run A/B tests, and implement data-driven optimizations.
Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA, wisp is on a mission to broaden access to the treatment and education necessary to live a fulfilling (sex) life by empowering people to make timely and safe reproductive health choices. We connect patients with hassle-free sexual healthcare through discreet and immediate online access with convenient treatment that saves them time, money, and stress. We are a growing, fully-remote team and are looking for team members who are committed to our mission, passionate about results, eager to build something unique, and excited to have high levels of ownership, accountability, and personal growth.
- Support overall acquisition marketing strategy and lead day-to-day execution across Paid Social and Display channels.
- Act as the main POC with the creative team on marketing materials, such as copy and visual assets, to support various campaigns through the use of data and patient insights.
- Support marketing initiatives around new product launches through paid media strategy, project management, and campaign execution.
- Reporting for Paid Social and Display channels, owning communication of insights and how they are used for optimizations.
- Proactively partner with various teams on opportunities for growth optimization.
- 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing, ideally with consumer brands, DTC highly preferred, but not required.
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing Paid Social and additional channels - working through strategy, planning, execution and measurement.
- Effective communication when working with various teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize projects and navigate responsibilities in an effective way to meet business goals and deadlines, including troubleshooting, problem solving, creative and critical thinking.
- You are a self starter and scrappy with a desire to test and learn quickly - you thrive on bringing new ideas to the table.
- Strong analytical skills and not scared to dig into the data.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multitask various projects and stay organized.
- Highly proficient with Looker and Microsoft Office/Google Suite, especially Exceland Powerpoint.
- Remote-first working experience with team members in Hawaii, California, Oregon, Mexico, Canada, New York, Ohio, North Carolina, Ukraine, and more!
- The satisfaction that comes with making a direct improvement in healthcare in the US.
- Very competitive compensation and equity participation.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Flexible vacation and we ask our employees to strive for at least 15 personal vacation days per year.
- Nine company holidays.401k
Wisp is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in sexual and reproductive healthcare, join us!