Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
United States (Remote) /
Engineering – Test Engineering /
Since 2018, Wisp has been on a mission to put healthcare back in patients’ hands. We connect patients with hassle-free sexual + reproductive care online, with discreet and convenient treatment that saves them time, money, and stress. Our goal is to empower everyone to make the decisions about their health that are right for them. We’ve scaled quickly, serving patients across the nation and becoming part of the WELL Health family—and now we want you.
We are a growing, fully-remote team in the United States and Canada looking for collaborators who are committed to our mission, passionate about results, eager to build something amazing, and excited to have high levels of ownership, accountability, and personal growth.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to join our team of Full-Stack Engineers in building products that empower our patients. This individual has a deep understanding of software testing methodologies and will design, develop and maintain automated test frameworks and test suites. This individual is highly collaborative and is excited to advocate for quality with fellow engineers, stakeholders, and leadership. This individual has a product-based mindset and is excited at the opportunity to impact our patients' lives.
What You'll Do
- Find potential issues before they impact our business, and more importantly, before they impact our patients. Create testing tools that reflect the behavior and use-cases of our patients. Center our patients in decisions and conversations about quality.
- Work with developers and product managers to advocate for quality in all phases of feature development. Develop metrics to track the quality of existing and new features. Conduct no-blame reviews after escapes and incidents.
- Build and maintain a world-class automation suite in partnership with other engineers. Empower developers to build effective, efficient testing for everything they create. Set automation goals and drive the team toward their realization. Design and build tooling to make testing easier.
- Foster a culture of quality through high-quality documentation, automation, and collaboration. Work out loud so developers can internalize your focus on quality. Participate in code reviews and architecture reviews to ensure developers are producing highly testable code. Hold developers accountable to high standards in our automation suite.
This Role Could Be A Good Fit For You If…
- You have 5+ years experience in software development, with a focus on testing and quality assurance.
- You have 5+ years experience working in Typescript, React, Python, Flask, or other modern languages and frameworks.
- You have hands-on experience designing and developing automated test frameworks using test automation tools such as Cypress, Playwright, or Selenium.
- You have experience designing test plans, test suites, and associated reporting.
- You have experience configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines preferred.
What We Bring To You
- A fully remote environment, plus our $500 Work Better Stipend so you can have the optimal work-from-home set-up when you join.
- Uncapped Time Off to recharge–and we track to ensure employees are taking at least 15 days off per year.
- Flexible Fridays where there are no company meetings or mandatory work obligations. Our Learning Stipend to enable your professional growth and development.
- 100% monthly premium coverage for Health and Vision (and 99% for Dental) insurance for you and your dependents.
- 3% 401(k) match, dollar for dollar, that vests your first day (read: no waiting period).
Visa sponsorship or transfer is not available for this position at present.
Wisp is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in sexual and reproductive healthcare, join us!