Vice President of Finance
United States (Remote) /
Finance – Finance /
Since 2018, Wisp has been on a mission to put healthcare back in patients’ hands. We connect patients with hassle-free sexual + reproductive care online, with discreet and convenient treatment that saves them time, money, and stress. Our goal is to empower everyone to make the decisions about their health that are right for them. We’ve scaled quickly, serving patients across the nation and becoming part of the WELL Health family—and now we want you.
We are a growing, fully-remote team in the United States and Canada looking for collaborators who are committed to our mission, passionate about results, eager to build something amazing, and excited to have high levels of ownership, accountability, and personal growth.
We are currently looking for a VP of Finance to join our team in scaling our company financially and creating strong budget allocations. This role will be key in setting up the future financial future of Wisp. You will be working to grow our revenue, working cross functionally with every team in the company, and automating processes that are currently manual.
What you’ll do…
- Serve as a business partner to the executive team by leading annual planning and providing monthly/quarterly operating reviews to create processes and ensure spend optimization and efficiency for Wisp’s marketing budget allocations. Grow and scale revenue function for the business.
- Curate holistic financial and operational processes and best-practices that enable the organization as a whole to scale successfully.
- Drive strategic business recommendations by developing financial models and projections that inform executive leadership on the potential of new products and services, strategic initiatives, and overall business models.
- Manage the company’s compliance with local and federal regulatory matters by (temporarily) owning the legal function and managing our relationships with regulatory and corporate counsels.
This role could be a good fit for you if…
- You have 12+ years of progressive and varied financial experience (Corporate FP&A, Biz Partnerships, Strategic Finance) as both a people leader and program builder at high-growth D2C companies.
- You have a sharp focus and fluency on driving Revenue growth and Customer Unit economics (e.g LTV, Churn, Payback periods)
- You possess a deep understanding of CAC/LTV and retention initiatives and have a track record of effectively partnering with a robust performance marketing function.
- You have enough knowledge of HR, Legal, and Operations to identify what good looks like and know how finance can effectively partner effectively with them– or even owned one of those functions in the interim.
- You’re unafraid of navigating ambiguity and are able to make decisions that maintain momentum while mitigating risk.
- You are continually learning; you stay abreast of best practices across the industry and leverage a top tier network of advisors and peers when encountering new challenges.
What We Bring To You
- A fully remote environment, plus our $500 Work Better Stipend so you can have the optimal work-from-home set-up when you join.
- Uncapped Time Off to recharge–and we track to ensure employees are taking at least 15 days off per year.
- Flexible Fridays where there are no company meetings or mandatory work obligations.
- Our Learning Stipend to enable your professional growth and development.
- 100% monthly premium coverage for Health and Vision (and 99% for Dental) insurance for you and your dependents.
- 3% 401(k) match, dollar for dollar, that vests your first day (read: no waiting period).
Visa sponsorship or transfer is not available for this position at present.
Wisp is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in sexual and reproductive healthcare, join us!