Senior Technical Recruiter
Remote-OK U.S or Canada /
Helm.ai is an AI software company building the next generation of AI technology for autonomous driving. . Our Deep Teaching methodology is uniquely data- and capital-efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional AI approaches in accuracy and breadth and get to market quickly. Our team consists of researchers from top schools like UC Berkeley, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, and Caltech and engineers from companies like Google, Stripe, Quora, and more.
Our technology has won a number of industry and research awards. We are already working with several of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world in deploying and validating our software toward att volume vehicle production programs. . While our technology is being scaled to solve all of the subtasks and corner cases needed for L4 deployment, we productize our software for L2/L3 autonomy and large scale validation on consumer vehicles. Helm's goal is to integrate the software you build into hundreds of millions of vehicles in the coming years.
- Source top talent for high-impact technical roles for Helm AI
- Partner with Head of Talent & Hiring Managers to improve recruiting processes and develop sourcing strategies for each of your roles
- Be the main point of contact for your candidates from source to close
- Manage candidates experience end-to-end interview across the interview process
- Prioritize speed and care when responding to candidates
- Represent Helm AI and engage with candidates at conferences and events as required
- Technical recruiting experience for engineering and product roles
- The ability to stay focused in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly in our rapidly-changing environment
- Experience managing large number of candidates across multiple roles
- You have a high intercultural and emotional intelligence
- Experience building strong relationship with both candidates and hiring managers
- Continuous improvement and winner mentality - recruiting is highly competitive, however, you are determined to hit hiring goals and turn losses into learning experiences
- Your have a lot of empathy that will help candidates navigate the interview process
- You genuinely enjoy building relationships with candidates and hiring managers alike
Please apply using the link below.