Vice President of Business Development
Remote-OK U.S or Canada /
Helm.ai is an AI software company building the next generation of AI technology for autonomous driving. . Our Deep Teaching methodology is uniquely data- and capital-efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional AI approaches in accuracy and breadth and get to market quickly. Our team consists of researchers from top schools like UC Berkeley, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, and Caltech and engineers from companies like Google, Stripe, Quora, and more.
Our technology has won a number of industry and research awards. We are already working with several of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world in deploying and validating our software toward att volume vehicle production programs. . While our technology is being scaled to solve all of the subtasks and corner cases needed for L4 deployment, we productize our software for L2/L3 autonomy and large scale validation on consumer vehicles. Helm's goal is to integrate the software you build into hundreds of millions of vehicles in the coming years.
To see our autonomy stack in action, check out our Youtube channel For more information about Helm, see the following media: links to Forbes, TechCrunch, and Medium
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work for an AI company that is solving one of the most interesting and impactful technical problems of the decade. In addition to this, you will be building a go to market strategy and world class team to deploy software on millions of vehicles- making driving safer and more convenient.
- Work with the Executive Team to set the strategic direction for the near, medium, and long term GTM and sales.
- Use a data driven approach to develop go-to-market strategies including building a business plan that will translate to sales.
- Own and manage the forecasting process and be the single point of contact for status updates for the leadership team.
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings and present data to executive leadership on key metrics, including providing sound analysis with recommended next steps to improve conversion rates.
- Work with the Leadership Team to design and execute against monthly incentive plans.
- Support business development efforts by attending appropriate industry events.
- Build, lead, manage and motivate the sales team
- A hands-on approach with the sales team to help define, drive, and deliver results and empower the team to take full ownership of the entire sales cycle.
- Provide your team with mentorship and learning and development opportunities including training and coaching.
- At least 7 years in a sales leadership role
- Proven ability to manage and motivate sales team.
- Successful record of over achievement against quarterly and annual sales goal.
- Experience in high-tech sales environment.
- The ability to engage, negotiate and win new relationships at CXO level in our industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience structuring large and complex deals
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
What we offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team from top institutions like Harvard, Berkeley, MIT, Stanford, Caltech, Google, Stripe, Quora, and more.
- The exciting environment of a fast paced AI technology startup.
- Great medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage options.
- Assorted perks, including: gym-membership stipend, 401k management, custom workstation setup, and more to come.
Please apply using the link below.