Recruiting Operations Coordinator
Remote-OK U.S or Canada /
Part Time contract
Helm.ai is an AI software company building the next generation of AI technology for autonomous driving. . Our Deep Teaching methodology is uniquely data- and capital-efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional AI approaches in accuracy and breadth and get to market quickly. Our team consists of researchers from top schools like UC Berkeley, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, and Caltech and engineers from companies like Google, Stripe, Quora, and more.
Our technology has won a number of industry and research awards. We are already working with several of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world in deploying and validating our software toward att volume vehicle production programs. . While our technology is being scaled to solve all of the subtasks and corner cases needed for L4 deployment, we productize our software for L2/L3 autonomy and large scale validation on consumer vehicles. Helm's goal is to integrate the software you build into hundreds of millions of vehicles in the coming years.
To see our autonomy stack in action, check out our Youtube channel For more information about Helm, see the following media: links to Forbes, TechCrunch, and Medium
About the role: In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge recruiting technology and the best HR and Talent Team in the autonomous driving space.
- Be the main point of contact for the candidate during the recruiting life cycle
- Manage scheduling for technical screens and virtual onsites interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Recruiting Operations: Maintain and manage the applicant tracking system and other recruiting tools
- Help to improve and maintain the candidate experience
- Manage administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team
- Work closely with the Talent, HR and Engineering team to ensure great hiring experience
- Participate in light sourcing of technical talent
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 months Experience with GMEET, ZOOM and other video conferencing applications
- Comfortable working remotely
- Experience in prioritizing competing priorities
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple time zones
Please apply using the link below.