Menlo Park, CA /
Helm.ai is an AI software company building the next generation of AI technology for autonomous driving. . Our Deep Teaching methodology is uniquely data- and capital-efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional AI approaches in accuracy and breadth and get to market quickly. Our team consists of researchers from top schools like UC Berkeley, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, and Caltech and engineers from companies like Google, Stripe, Quora, and more.
Our technology has won a number of industry and research awards. We are already working with several of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world in deploying and validating our software toward att volume vehicle production programs. . While our technology is being scaled to solve all of the subtasks and corner cases needed for L4 deployment, we productize our software for L2/L3 autonomy and large scale validation on consumer vehicles. Helm's goal is to integrate the software you build into hundreds of millions of vehicles in the coming years.
- Manage cloud computing infrastructure for training, validation, and inference.
- Work with software engineers to build tooling for automating cluster operations to maximum extent possible.
- Be responsive with addressing issues with cluster.
- Manage local compute resources.
- Manage company directory, Okta integrations, etc.
- Provision hardware, debug issues with local software integrations.
- Ensure security best practices are followed both on cloud and local compute resources.
What We're Looking For
- Experience with managing cloud security policies.
- Experience administering deployments of ~100s-1000s of ubuntu linux machines with Kubernetes.
- Work on one of the most interesting, impactful problems of the decade. Our algorithms ARE our product.
- Time Off - 2 weeks of PTO + a paid company shutdown the last week of the year.
- Daily Free Dinner - We also cover delivery fees and taxes for lunch delivery orders.
- Gym Stipend - Helm helps defray monthly fitness memberships.
- Yearly company retreat - Partners are welcome to join!
- Subsidized Health Insurance - Our out of pocket costs start as low as $16/month.
- 401k Management - Our employees love using Guideline to manage their investments.
- Equipment - Helm purchases any ergonomic equipment you need.
Please apply using the link below.